2/14 lb potatoes (you may use brown potatoes if you prefer)
Sea salt and pepper (to taste)
2 tbsp butter
1 bunch green onions (chopped)
1/3 c whipping cream
1/3 c milk
1. Cut potatoes into bite-sized cubes and boil in salted water until tender.
2. Mashed the potatoes using a ricer (if you have it), then stir through the butter and chopped onions.
3. Pour cream and milk in a pot and boil until slightly creamy.
4. Add the milk and cream mixture into the potatoes and mix.
5. You may garnish the potatoes with fresh dill (chopped) for color.
Note: As I noted, you may use either white or brown potatoes. You also have the choice of using whole milk--I use 2% milk.